Sunday, October 30, 2016

I WALK ALONE





Time and tide waits for none. Everything changes at a blink of an eye. After all change is the only constant thing in life. Sitting on the open terrace of my apartment, gazing outside as the whole city is lit up for the most mesmerizing festival of the year – DIWALI. The hustle bustle on the roads, noise of firecrackers, the twinkling lights all around the city, everything looks so astonishing.

 DIWALI, the festival of colors, lights, fire crackers, sweets etc. It’s the festival of joy, togetherness, bonding, family time. The best part of the festival is the different shades of colors that it adds to everybody’s life. The lights lighten up every dark corner of life. The importance of each day of the festival adds up to so much of affection between the family members and friends – irreplaceable.

The festival has always given me such amazing memories for lifetime. The lights & colors take me to the flashback of the time I had spent with my friends & family. Gorging on sweets, namkeens, roaming around the city, creating memories - had a hell lot of fun.

But the bursting firecrackers bring me back to reality. I had been waiting the whole year for this festival, but today something is amiss. Nothing feels like before. I don’t feel like celebrating, because I just can’t get over the tragic loss of the two most important aspects of my life.

It’s like a nervous breakdown for me. Everything looks so colorless & darker without those two. Their loss has created a void, which no amount of colors or lights could fill.

I know nothing can bring them back in my life. I can only miss them.

TRUST & FRIENDSHIP – Rest in peace.

FRIENDSHIP stands tall on the shoulders of TRUST, without them I WALK ALONE.

4 comments:

  1. There are very few who understand the depth of life. I'm glad you do. I'm happy to have you in life buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the appreciation.
      Friends like you inspires me to write.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you again.
      do follow the blog for more updates.

      Delete