Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hello!


'Thank you for choosing Microsoft.
Have a wonderful day.'....

....and the call ended.

Finally, the endless mock call practice comes to an end. End of shift it is. In between all those 'Hellos' and 'Thank you', my ear yearned to hear that one 'Hello!'
The most special of all, from the most special person. This 'Hello' brings some kind of solace to my ears.
In a nine hours of shift, I listen to many 'Hellos' - rude, sweet, frustrating, kind, Irate, desperate ...
But this 'Hello' stands out from the rest. It's like a homecoming to me - a bird lost its way coming back home. 
This 'Hello' gives a feeling of content.
I wonder, in this paced up world, new friends, some-one, some-thing might replace the 'Hello'.
But the moment, I dialed the number and heard the 'Hello' I realized this 'Hello' will never have a 'Thank you' to end with.

No comments:

Post a Comment