Monday, June 8, 2020

An overthinker



“I am not dying here.
I am okay.
You don’t worry about me.
Concentrate on yourself.
Stop overthinking.”

How can I not worry about you, when you are my sunshine and my dreams sets with your thoughts.

When you lost your dream job, you cried for life. After all it was an end to a journey, which you strived for so hard. Among all, I felt that pain of yours and couldn’t stop myself from sharing your tears. You had lost the hope in your career. While managing my career, all I could ever think was to bring back the hope and boost you back on the career path.  Did I overthink then?

You were down with fever and someone from your family should have arranged a doctor’s visit for you. However, I couldn’t stop myself and drove down to take you for a doctor’s visit. Did I overthink then?

You know what I overdid then? I overloved and overcared you.

The one who overthinks, is the one who overloves and overcares you.

1 comment: